Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Bedroom Window Snow

To be honest, there has not been a very good snow season this year for me and photography. I have taken some snow scene photos but it has not really been what I was looking for. With that in mind I decided to go through some of my older snow photos to see what I had done before. The image below was taken on 2/6/2008 according to the image properties.


It seems I set up this shot looking out the bedroom window. Looking at this image today, I like it. This is the type of image I was hoping to get this year so I could use my DSLR to take a pic. Since I did not have that opportunity this year I decided to play with this image with Smart Photo Editor. Below are the results.







So even though I did not get to use my DSLR as much as I wanted to for snow scenes this year, I was able to have some fun editing this and sharing these with you.

Enjoy Life, Take Pictures!

BTW ... On Twitter I am @TMSphotos ... I am always willing to connect with photographers. You are also welcome to follow my Blog here. I try to share knowledge, information and experience of my photography.



No comments:

Post a Comment