Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Artistic Photo Edit of Sunset Coast Shoreline Oregon USA


Recently I was looking around at Public Domain Photos and found one that captured my eyes. (Reference http://pixabay.com/en/sunset-coast-shoreline-oregon-usa-51574/ werner22brigitte)


At first glance I thought this would be a great image to run through my abstract photo art process so I gave it a shot.


I really didn't care for the results so I set it aside and slept on it. 

When I woke up I still did not know what I wanted to do with this edit so I started playing around with my editing software. The following artistic images are the results of playing around with my software.



As a photographer I’m sure many would prefer focusing on the detail of the original image. I know I was looking at ways I may have made this a better photo had I taken it. But taking time to create a totally different and artistic image can be fun also.

If you have Sunrise or Sunset photos that you would like to see with an artistic edit send me a message and let’s discuss it further. I have worked with other photographers creating artistic edits before and it’s something I really enjoy doing. 

Enjoy Life, Take Pictures!

BTW ... On Twitter I am @TMSphotos ... I am always willing to connect with photographers.

You are also welcome to follow my Blog here. I try to share knowledge, information and experience of my photography.


No comments:

Post a Comment