Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

TMSphotos Photo Contest


WIN A FREE ARTISTIC EDITED IMAGE

For me, this is not the typical photo contest. I am looking for entries that have the potential for artistic photo editing.

WINNERS receive High Quality artistic edited images of their submitted photo for FREE!

There will be TEN winners! TEN winners and you could be one of them!

Submit your photos to tmspicschi@gmail.com

Submit your photos NOW!

The contest rules are quite simple:

Image Size - 25 MB max due to the limitations of Google email services.

Image Resolution - High Resolution images are needed in order for me to run them through my photo editing process.

File Types - RAW, JPEG, PNG, TIFF (NOT EDITED)

LIMIT - Three entries per person

In return, I will not sell or distribute your original or my edited images.

I retain the right to use the images on my Blog, website or other social media websites in reduced files sizes crediting the photographer on the image.

I will not submit the original or edited image in any contests.

You could win a FREE ARTISTIC PHOTO EDIT !!! 

This $60 value could be yours for FREE !!!

You must submit your images to WIN to tmspicschi@gmail.com

Here are a couple of examples of artistic edits …


Here is an original photo


Here is an artistic edited photo


ENTER NOW !!!

You must submit your images to WIN to tmspicschi@gmail.com

This $60 value could be yours for FREE !!!

ENTER NOW!!!

Expiration for entries is September 28, 2012

Additional Artistic Edit Samples can be seen on my Facebook Page


http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=400156866705789&l=baa7d87abe

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=399035453484597&l=46f7b3163d

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.397399780314831.94996.162269090494569&type=1&l=b8e01174db

Why am I doing this? 

I suffer from a brain injury and I do not have the abilities that I once had to travel and take photos. I am a veteran that has had the fortunate opportunity to travel half way around the world before I was 23 years old. I fell in love with photography and still love it to this day.

Now in my mid 50's I am unable to do what I once did so much. As part of my therapy I am trying to do new things. I have been blessed with the ability to make some very interesting artistic edits to photographs. I have been told that I have an eye for seeing things in an image that make a great image even better.

Now, I offer this opportunity to you. I have worked with a couple of photographers to date and I do this because of my love of photography and out of kindness. If you have any questions before you send me an image to edit you are welcome to contact me at tmspicschi@gmail.com

Enjoy Life, Take Pictures!

TMSphotos

No comments:

Post a Comment