Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Creating A Photo Presentation

When I was on a Med Cruise on the USS Seattle AOE-3 in 1979 I took many photos and purchased the local tour information. Initially, years ago, my intent was to create slideshows using the old fashion projector. Technology has changed all of that for me. Plus I did not really have time to do this years ago.

Today, I present what can be accomplished with photos, tour book and postcards from Naples, Italy. In addition, I obtained the audio for this presentation from InternetArchive.org a recording created around 1910. It's amazing what you can find on the internet.



If I can do this without much effort, just image what you can do. BTW, the image resolution for this video is not the highest, that was done intentionally.

Enjoy Life, Take Pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment