Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Had to Take Some Spring Pics Today

Spring seems to be making a slow entrance in the Chicago area this year, but I had to go out and take pictures of something. So after looking around for things like birds I remembered the trees are budding. That became the subject matter for today. Here are the results ...



Then while walking around out back this little fluttering creature came along. Probably my most challenging subject in quite a long time. This little bugger just did not want to be still and pose for me. I finally captured the image below.


At least the day was not a total waste. I managed to capture a few images that I enjoyed. I was hoping for more but the subject material seemed limited today.


1 comment:

  1. Still not quite spring-like here where I'm at as it is still dark, cold, and rainy at mid-April. Love the close up photos, particularly the middle one. Can't wait to go out and shoot the flora myself.

    ReplyDelete